Parish Ministry Guide
Click Image to download
Our parish is filled with many dedicated volunteers who serve our community in prayer, worship and service through many ministries and organizations. The parish council is committed to providing support to all of these groups, and is organized into four commissions:
At least one council member is dedicated as a liaison for each commission. To facilitate good communication among our parish organizations, council members will convene a meeting of each commission twice per year, or as needed.
Parish Council Members:
Joe Murphy (Chairman)
Cara Koen (Secretary)
- Father John Nickolai, Pastor
Deacon Dennis Barbero
Deacon Bill Johnson
The pastoral council meets on the 2nd Monday of each month. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions that you would like our parish council to consider, please contact
Joe Murphy at 314-283-3025
8 Strategic Priorities (Goals) for St. Rose Philippine Duchesne Parish
1. Increase attendance of school children and
families at Sunday mass.
2. Explore the possibility of adding a Director
of Religious Education.
3. Increase awareness of parish vocations.
4. Provide support for young adults.
5. Increase in volunteers.
ADMINISTRATION / FINANCE
6. Optimize functioning of Commissions.
7. Review the use of two sites.
8. Financial plan to support the Strategic Plan.
Click link below to download the full